We are currently looking for sponsors for 2014. If you are interested in sponsoring 2 Sisters Challenge Blog please email us at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Winner and top 3 from challenge #99

I had a feeling that I had overlooked something when I turned off my computer last night.  Sure enough I forgot to post our winner and top 3 from challenge #99.  I am back to correct my oversight so here goes...

The winner of the Stitchy Bear Stamps sponsor prize is...

PINKY
Congratulations Pinky!! Please contact Mary at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com and she will provide you with the information that you need to collect your prize.  Our winner's badge is in the sidebar if you would like to place it on your blog.

The top 3 in no particular order are...

NIKKI

CHRISTY

SUZETTE
Congratulations ladies!! Our top 3 badge is in the sidebar if you would like to place it on your blogs.

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR OUR CURRENT CHALLENGE 

No comments: